Search This Blog

Monday, February 15, 2010

And the winners are...

OWOH has come to a close and the winners for my prizes have been randomly selected.   Part of me wishes I could send a prize to all the great bloggers who left such nice comments.  I know though that the best prize of all is the amazing people I have met, and I am guessing it is the same for all the participants.  My head is nearly exploding with ideas from this frenzy of blog reading.  You all impress me so much with your genius and thoughtful ideas.  It has certainly been fun, and  I look forward to getting to know many of you better and check out your blogs and be inspired by what you have  to say and the things you have done.  I am amazed by the gorgeous and stunning artwork I have seen and truly feel as though I have been on a little trip to galleries around the globe.  

Now the moment we've all been waiting for...

Prize #1 - Holly of It's the little things

Prize #2 - Theresa  of Faerie Moon Creations

Prize #3 - Sue Barton of Barton Originals

Prize #4 - Quiltmom of Quiltmom's Journey

My daughter was very excited to be able to give a prize on my blog and can hardly wait till she is a grown up so she can do this sort of thing on her own.  I love that she is so willing to give and share with people she has never met till now and the lesson she is learning about friendliness is one I hope will last her a lifetime.

Thank you to all the participants for sharing your talents and for the inspiration you bring to the blog world.

6 comments:

Jane Doe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nana said...

Greetings!

Congratulations to all your winners! You're a winner, too. You've won the Art and Roses print from Mimi & Nana...Quiet Questioning. If you could send an email to me at mimiandnana@yahoo.com with your snail mail information, I'll send the print out to you.

Have a wonderful evening,

Mimi

Demetrius said...

sick blog twarzy :P snipe ginos, keep your stick on the ice, stay out of the box and keep rattle - ing the tendys ,

Tim Fredriksson said...

I like your header!
/Tim

Birgit said...

Hi Vanessa,

I just re-visited your blog and especially love the post about the Ingalls family (I have a soft spot for them). :)

Anyway, I wanted to thank you for your feedback about group emails last year. It was certainly helpful. :)

Thanks again for the lovely hair clip I won in the OWOH event in 2009. I just love it! :)

Hugs,
Birgit

Keri said...

I'm sorry I didn't see this until the competition was over. Lucky winners! Lovely blog.