Search This Blog

Thursday, December 1, 2011

My New ETSY SHOP!!

Well, I finally opened my Etsy Vintage Clothing shop!  I've got some fun things listed and I'm really excited to post some awesome things I have in storage too, including a few Designer pieces. SOON the house will be finished and I will be able to get to all my goodies, AND I'll be able to MAKE things to sell!! I really can hardly wait!  This house project has been a long long project, I will be so glad to finish up and have space to do what I want.

Here are some teasers and samples of things that should be up within a week.

Giraffes on a Sunday Walk Lamp.


Beaded purse


 Cotton Candy Jackie O Jacket


Sheer Slip Nightie, lace over chiffon


 Scary clown shirt


Mocha party dress


Boucle suit in Sea colors


Brown Crepe Party Dress


Teal Wool Coat


Red Wool Coat with Mink Collar


Hooded Velvet Evening Coat - Dreamy~


Lovely Hood Makes a Dramatic Collar!!

So there's your sneak peak, some are actually up right now, so check it out and come back later for the others. Maybe you'll be lucky enough to find that special piece.

I'll be keeping you all posted about the progress on the house as well. Our goal is to be finished by Christmas! I am so psyched to move in and I'm picking colors and pouring over ideas via. Pintrest.  
You can Follow me on Pintrest, it's my newest time sucking hobby and oh so much fun! Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: